401 Tech Bridge collaborates with companies, academia, and government agencies to accelerate the development of advanced materials and technologies relevant to the region’s expanding blue economy.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: 401 Tech Bridge Manager
We’re looking for a versatile, hands-on marketing manager with experience developing and executing B2B/B2G marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable designing and implementing day-to-day marketing activities and developing and implementing long-term strategy. Candidate must be able to thrive in a flexible and dynamic start-up environment where needs, markets and messaging are evolving. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing plans to ensure the 401 Tech Bridge message is regularly and effectively communicated to our clients, stakeholders, and the media
Establish and enhance brand positioning within our industry, academic and government audiences
• Create and execute marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with external resources
• Analyze customer insights, B2B trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies to improve reach, lead generation and engagement
• Develop marketing and communications materials and content for the website, social media platforms, email campaigns, newsletters, printed materials, programs, materials to support grant applications and deliverables, and events
• Collaborate with the 401 Tech Bridge team on the creation of new services, projects, and events; develop strategy to communicate with the identified audience, generating responses and leads
• 5 – 10 years of increasing responsibility in a marketing role in a consulting, industry, non-profit or academic environment
• 2-3 years of leadership experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies and executing tactics, including website content development, social media, media relations, lead generation and marketing automation, specifically Salesforce, Pardot and Hootsuite.
• Experience working as a key member of a small team
• Strong project management and execution skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results on short timeframes.
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to find and tell stories
• Ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to marketing initiatives
• A minimum of a BS/BA degree in marketing, media, advertising or business or equivalent experience
401 Tech Bridge is an entity of the URI Research Foundation. We are committed to creating a diverse environment built on respect for all. We are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers.
No persons will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
We are committed to the fulfillment of this principle by employing individuals based upon job-related criteria including education, experience, and skills.
Each employee is expected to support and carry out this policy fully in all their relations with present and prospective employees and in any dealings they may have with others as a representative of Polaris MEP, 401 Tech Bridge or URI Research Foundation. In fulfilling our commitment to creating and maintaining a diverse environment, URI Ventures and its business units will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.